Simple Solutions Saturday
Quick Tips to Help Grow Your Business and Yourself!
Tips busy women in business can read in under a minute and use for years to come…
I asked a group of successful women entrepreneurs what was the greatest lesson they learned during the past year and here are some of their answers:
1. To let go (mentally) of ladies who are not entrepreneurs.
2. There will be ups and downs but I can stay focused and positive during difficult times. I don’t have to give up my dreams.
3. To commit to doing more follow up!
4. Change is the only sure thing in business. Don’t stress about it. Deal with it and move on. It often occurs for a reason and you end up better off than if it had not happened.
5. Last year taught me that having the right people around you is essential. This is the year of learning how to say no!
7. If something isn’t working, stop doing it. If it’s broken fix it or change it. Sometimes it is easier said than done BUT… If you keep doing the same things, you’ll keep getting the same results. If you’re not liking the results, change what you’re doing.
8. How badly do you want it and what are your day-to-day strategies for getting it!!
9. Stay focused on those things that will make money. Don’t become distracted by the “next shiny object.”
10. Don’t let life get in the way!
How many of these lessons can you relate to?
How would you have answered my question?
© Copyright 2016 SharonMichaels.com – All Rights Reserved
Be sure to purchase your copy of Sharon’s newest empowering and habit changing paperback and Kindle book, How To Give Your the POWER to Succeed on Amazon.com
I’m Sharon Michaels and I teach you how to do business successfully. http://SharonMichaels.com
I invite you to stop by and check out my Author page on Amazon.com – learn more about all my Amazon books Sharon Michaels Amazon.com Author page