Gifts come in all shapes and sizes. Some are expensive and some cost nothing but our time and energy. If you have an entrepreneur on your holiday list who has a home office, I have some gift giving suggestions that will bring a smile to their face.
1. An ergonomic desk chair. If your entrepreneur spends any length of time at their desk, it is important to have an office chair that supports the lower back and promotes good posture. This may not be the most glamorous gift, but it is a healthy one.
I’ve found an article explaining why an ergonomic chair is important for maintaining good health: https://www.befurniture.com/why-ergonomic-office-furniture-is-important-for-your-body/
2. The gift of Kindle Unlimited. Does your entrepreneur like to read? There are over a million books available to borrow. I think of it as a lending library. The subscriber can borrow up to 10 books at a time – then return a book and borrow another one. Your entrepreneur will find both nonfiction and fiction books. There are also magazines and audio books available. The downside: You won’t find too many bestsellers.
3. A cleaning service. Even if the service comes once a month or every couple of months to do a deep cleaning, what a time and energy saver. This gift is something I suggest you work out with your entrepreneur before you engage a service. We all have our house cleaning preferences.
4. A gift card for something fun, relaxing and rejuvenating. Sometimes working from home means we forget to make time for fun and self-care activities. A gift card for their go-to beauty salon, the movies, a favorite restaurant, spa treatments, an upcoming concert, etc.
5. The gift of a professional photo shoot. Every entrepreneur needs a good photo for business cards, social media, a book jacket, etc. It’s not something we think about until we need it and then, it may not be easy to find the right photographer. A professional headshot can create instant credibility for the work at home entrepreneur.
6. Home cooked meals they can freeze. Provide a week’s worth of meals that can be frozen and used when your entrepreneur doesn’t have time or energy to cook. This gift will be a HUGE hit!
7. The gift of your undivided attention and unwavering support. Making time to listen and share positive words of encouragement is something that is always greatly appreciated.
Hopefully these seven suggestions sparked some ideas of your own this holiday season. Please remember, the best gift of all is the one given from your heart. Happy holidays!
Here’s the link to a Forbes.com article I wrote a few years ago with more gift suggestions: https://www.forbes.com/sites/womensmedia/2011/12/01/10-great-gift-ideas-for-women-in-business/
Please, share your thoughts and comments with us. We’d love to hear from you.
Author – Blogger – Coach to Women Entrepreneurs
Owner of WomenWhoWantToSuccessfullyWorkForThemselves.com
P. S. If you’d like to coach one-on-one, please email me at – firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Sharon form on this site.
© Copyright 2018 SharonMichaels.com – All Rights Reserved
Be sure to purchase your copy of my empowering paperback and Kindle book, How To Give Your the POWER to Succeed on Amazon.com – Recognizing the things you’re doing that may be keeping you from the things you want.
I invite you to stop by and check out my Author page on Amazon.com – learn more about all my Amazon books Sharon Michaels Amazon.com Author page