If you’re wondering why you should join a network marketing company or make the effort to grow your current network marketing business, let me ask you this: Have you made the time to list all the personal and professional benefits you receive as the owner of a network marketing business?
For many, it’s a dream to own a business and become a successful business owner. But often, owning a business remains a distant dream. Realistically, starting a business can be expensive, time consuming and generally involves a steep learning curve or extensive education.
Network marketing can open the door to business ownership by offering the opportunity to start a business with a modest investment. Network marketing also allows you to create your own work schedule and encourages you to spend quality time learning and growing with other like-minded positive people.
Let’s look at the “obvious” benefits of joining and growing a network marketing business:
1. You can work your business from anywhere – at home, at a local coffee shop, while you are on vacation, or even as you’re sailing around the world.
2. Generally as a business owner you have to hire employees. In network marketing you don’t hire employees, you get to choose the people with whom you associate.
3. As you grow your business, you begin developing what is known as “residual income.” Residual income is an ongoing stream of revenue that can bring you earnings even while you’re spending quality time with family or needing to take some time away from your business.
4. You can spend your professional time in a positive, productive and uplifting environment. Your network marketing company will offer meetings, regional conferences and regular teleconferences and webinars where you can learn personal and professional development how-to’s and tips in a non-threatening and supportive environment.
5. Your upline leaders will teach you the basics – basics you can then teach to your team. You don’t need an extensive education or lengthy training to succeed in networking marketing – you can learn and grow at your own pace.
6. You can develop your business-building skills while you’re making money. You don’t have to know everything to get started – network marketing is a business model where you can begin making money from the first week.
7. You are the owner of your business. You don’t have a boss to whom you must report – you are your own boss. Your networking marketing company and upline managers are there to support your success but, you are responsible for creating your own successes.
8. You can meet new people and make new friends.
9. Your network marketing company will make available to you tools to support your business growth – you do not have to reinvent the wheel. It is up to you to use these business-building tools to succeed in your business.
10. You can work your business at your pace and on your schedule. You create your daily, weekly and monthly work schedules – there are no time clocks or set hours for working your business.
Let me ask you this: Where else can you own a business, set your own hours, learn as you go, meet positive people and create residual income all at the same time?
Yes, growing and succeeding in network marketing takes time and effort but, you are working for yourself and making your own rewards for the time and effort you are putting into your business.
Please, share your thoughts and comments with us. We’d love to hear from you.
Author – Blogger – Coach to Women Entrepreneurs
Owner of WomenWhoWantToSuccessfullyWorkForThemselves.com
P. S. If you’d like to coach one-on-one or become a guest blogger on this blog, please email me at – email@example.com or use the Contact Sharon form on this site.
© Copyright 2013-2018 SharonMichaels.com – All Rights Reserved
Be sure to purchase your copy of my paperback and/or Kindle ebook, 31 Days to Growing Your Network Marketing Business available on Amazon.com
I’m Sharon Michaels and I teach you how to do business successfully. http://SharonMichaels.com
I invite you to stop by and check out my Author page on Amazon.com – learn more about all my Amazon books Sharon Michaels Amazon.com Author page