I’m Marilyn Sarno, Independent Consultant with Apriori Beauty and I love the Thanksgiving, Christmas and Holiday Season!
This year more than any other year I feel the Christmas Spirit stronger than previous years. Something wonderful is stirring in the air. We already had a snowstorm here on the East Coast/Philadelphia Suburbs and Holiday decorations will be hung this weekend. Let the shopping begin.
What about your skin regimen? Are you prepared for the winter weather which includes dry air and frigid temperatures?
Many of us will be preparing to attend Holiday parties, dinners and special events. Whether you live on East or West Coast your skin will show the effects of either cold temperatures or strong sun. Self-care for your skin is essential for any makeup routine but especially a glamourous, evening look. I have been keeping track of winter beauty trends, tips and tricks especially for the 50 and over women. Now that I am smack in the middle of my 60’s I appreciate all the wonderful beauty products available for home beauty treatments and routines.
Careless cleansing and moisturizing routines or even lack of a good skin regimen can be transformed within a week by using a more disciplined approach. Start with five steps to include gentle cleansing, toner, firming serum and day moisturizer with at least 25 spf protection. Don’t forget a rich nighttime moisturizer.
Preparing for a social event and you want to look fabulous but don’t have the time for a spa visit or you can’t get an appointment before the event? I want to share my five quick holiday beauty tricks that work together to get your skin glowing and looking five star beautiful.
To protect and nurture your skin this winter, I want to recommend using the Apriori Beauty daily five step system. Then, on alternate days exfoliate and use a clay or moisture masque. I believe too that equally important are your daily exercise regimen, adequate sleep and hydration
My 5 Quick Holiday Beauty Wonders:
1. Devices – Derma Firm Illuminator Treatment System by Apriori Beauty is non-invasive and used In-home for beautiful results. I love this little machine and I use several times a week. We call it the “10 minute facelift”
This super skin machine with four-advanced methods including Ultrasound waves, galvanic ion, far infrared light and micro massage will visibly reduce signs of aging. The machine uses PSR (peptide conductor) into the upper most layers of the skin to deliver nutrients.
I’ve found the benefits to be: It increases collagen production, decreases inflammation, reduces pore size and improves sun damaged skin. I’ll say it again: I love this little machine!
2. Celloxylin Moisture Extreme, Hydrating Mask – Apriori’s newest skincare innovation. This beauty mask will do the trick to bring back the moisture and plump up those Lines and wrinkles. I use as needed several times a week. Make-up goes on flawlessly when your skin is well moisturized.
3. Detox Clay masque – Cleanse, exfoliate and detoxify with this winner. I use three times weekly in the morning. The combination of pumice, cleansing clays, botanicals and the Enviro-Extract yields beautiful results
4. Highlighters (silver/gold) – Mix a little with your foundation or use on cheekbones, inner area of eye or brow line.
5. Hint of Color products – New lip gloss colors; Holiday eye shadow quartet. All can bring out your beautiful unique look.
Remember, daily self-care even 30-60 minutes a day can go a long way to reduce holiday stress so you can enjoy your special occasion. Make your self-care a beauty/spa hour.
Contact me and let’s talk about how Apriori Beauty can help you have great looking and feeling skin this holiday season.
Marilyn Sarno Independent Consultant for Apriori Beauty anti-aging skin care products. I became an Independent Consultant after using our 5-step six product system and loved the results in my skin.
I invite you to visit and like my Facebook Business Page:
Here’s my Apriori Beauty Website: https://www.aprioribeauty.com/ic/marilynsarno/