I’ve decided from now on I will be more in control of my CATTS – yes, my CATTS. Sometimes I get so caught up in what I can’t control that I lose track of what I have the power to control. I’m making a resolution to myself that I will stay focused on what I have the power to control and not stress about those things over which I have no, or very little, control.
I invite you to come join me in controlling the CATTS in your life too.
I resolve to control my:
1. Choices and decisions – I’m resolving to make wiser decisions and choices. I will stop, take a deep breath and think before “I leap.” I will make the time to weigh the pros and cons of major decisions and make choices that will be of benefit to me personally, professionally and financially. I’ll remember this quotation from Charlotte Bronte, “Look twice before you leap.”
2. Actions and reactions – I resolve that I will think before I act and/or speak – I will neither act nor speak out of haste or anger. I will act and react from a place of emotional empowerment and will not allow my emotions to control my good sense.
3. Thoughts – I realize that thoughts become “things” and that I attract to me what I think about most. I resolve to think in terms of solutions and results. I resolve to focus my thoughts and mental energy on what I want to achieve, believing that I can and will make my goals a reality.
4. Time – I resolve to control my time so my time does not control me. I will say “No” more often to those things that will waste time or are not in my best interest. I resolve also to carve out more quality time to rejuvenate myself in mind, body and spirit because I deserve it!
5. Self-talk – I resolve to talk to myself with respect and dignity. Berating myself verbally or emotionally is injurious to my self-esteem and weakens my self-confidence. I will be kind and considerate to myself at all times.
How about it – are you going to join me during the coming year and together we will focus on those things over which we have the power to control – our CATTS?
P. S. If you’d like to coach one-on-one, join a MasterMind group or become a guest blogger on this blog, please email me at – firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Sharon form on this site.
© Copyright 2011-2017 SharonMichaels.com – All Rights Reserved
Be sure to purchase your copy of Sharon’s empowering paperback and Kindle book, How To Give Your the POWER to Succeed on Amazon.com – Recognizing the things you’re doing that may be keeping you from the things you want.
I’m Sharon Michaels and I teach you how to do business successfully. http://SharonMichaels.com
I invite you to stop by and check out my Author page on Amazon.com – learn more about all my Amazon books Sharon Michaels Amazon.com Author page