Please enjoy as my gift this Blogging Guide/Special Report “How to Write a GREAT Blog Post.”
By the way, I am always looking for guest blog posts of interest to my readers.
Here are a few guest blogger guidelines:
- Write a 200-500 word article (minimum 200 words) you feel will interest the women reading our blog.
- Write an author resource box (a short bio) of between 70 –100 words. It may contain one “live” link to your own website, author page, etc.
- You retain the copyright to your article, but are giving us permission to use the article in this blog or future publications as long as we give you full credit and recognition.
- All articles must be original. By submitting your article for consideration, you are certifying that you own the copyright and all the material is original to you, the author.
- I won’t be spelling checking or proof reading so please make sure your posts are publication ready.
- You will be given full credit as the guest blogger.
Areas of interest:
If you have an idea for a blog post, please contact me using the Contact Sharon form on this site.