I’d like you to imagine this: You know exactly what you want to achieve and how you intend to achieve it. And, you have developed a comfortable step-by-step plan of action for going consistently toward your goals. What if I told you that you could stop imagining and actually start achieving those goals?
Are you ready to start achieving the goals you’ve been imagining?
Let’s start with setting one exciting goal.
1. Decide on one goal – one thing you’d like to achieve personally or professionally within the next twelve months. A goal should stretch you out of your comfort zone, but not be unrealistic or unachievable.
2. Commit to a date you’re willing to begin achieving your goal. Write a beginning date. Now, write a completion date – a date within the next twelve months when your goal will become reality. Be BOLD!
3. Decide on a goal achieving plan of action. What will you consistently commit to doing to make your goal a reality within the next twelve months? What activities do you need to accomplish to make your goal reality? Write all the activities out on paper, or in a Word file or spreadsheet. Can all these activities be completed within twelve months?
4. Break your activities into doable “chunks.” How much time and effort can you realistically give to working on these goal achieving activities each month, each week and each day? On a twelve month calendar write a major activity you’d like to complete each month. Completing one major activity each month will take you step-by-step closer to your goal.
5. The beginning of each month, look at the activity you’ve committed to achieving for that month. Decide how you will break that activity into doable weekly activities. Then, take those weekly activities and break them into daily tasks.
Being able to break your goal into bite-sized pieces will make goal achieving more realistic and doable. An important key to goal achieving is to consistently work on those activities that will take you one step closer to achieving your goal.
Success tip: If you commit to doing one positive and productive goal achieving activity each day for 365 days, you will definitely be on your way to making your twelve month goal reality.
For more step-by-step details on how to set and achieve your short-term and long-term goals, you will want to read and work the activities in my book 21 Days to Living Your Dreams.
© Copyright 2014 SharonMichaels.com – All Rights Reserved
Be sure to purchase your copy of Sharon’s paperback and Kindle book, 21 Days to Living Your Dreams on Amazon.com
I’m Sharon Michaels and I teach you how to do business successfully. http://SharonMichaels.com
I invite you to stop by and check out my Author page on Amazon.com – learn more about all my Amazon books Sharon Michaels Amazon.com Author page