The heart of growing a financially successful business is doing those activities that will bring you moneymaking business immediately. Yes it is true, you can build a successful moneymaking business when you consistently and wisely work your day-to-day business in well thought out 15 minute “chunks” at a time.
Here is a list of fifteen 15-minute business-building moneymaking activities that can have you smiling all the way to the bank:
1. Prioritize your day the night before or first thing in the morning. Based on your priorities for the day, write out a workable to do list.
2. Mentally, emotionally and physically keep the most important activities of your business-building day, the most important activities of your day.
3. Return phone calls and emails in the order of business-building importance.
4. Answer your business emails quickly and efficiently.
5. Call one, two or three prospects to set up a phone or face-to-face appointment.
6. Call one, two or three prospects to follow up on a previous conversation or on materials you’ve already sent them.
7. Send out a “quick tip” email to customers / clients. Be sure you have their permission to send the tips and include an easy way to unsubscribe if they choose to do so.
8. Share on your Facebook page something that is up and coming in your business – an event, a blog post, a new book or a favorite quotation.
9. Share 6 -10 tips and other business related information on Twitter. Using the product SocialOomph.com you can probably program about 10-15 tweets to run at scheduled times throughout the day.
10. Send out birthday, congratulations, anniversary or motivational cards to business associates or clients.
11. Mastermind / network with a like-minded success-oriented business owner who is willing to share business-building ideas, success strategies and how-to’s.
12. Write “e” invoices via PayPal™ for services and products.
13. Record a video or audio to post on your blog to help potential and current customers / clients get to know you, like you and trust you as a knowledgeable business owner.
14. Write a short post on your business-building blog. Remember, short posts can eventually become articles, articles become chapters and chapters can turn into a book.
15. Write one, two or three customer care emails or hand written notes to current clients/customers letting them know just how important they are and how much you appreciate them.
If you did each one of these 15-minute activities each day, do you realize that you’ve spent about four hours of quality, focused time growing your business?
Imagine what you can accomplish each day, each week and each month with this type of focused business-building energy. The key to sustained profitability is consistently working diligently on those activities that will successfully promote, grow and financially sustain your business.
Have you started your list of fifteen 15-minute “chunks” of business-building activities?
© Copyright 2013 SharonMichaels.com – All Rights Reserved
Be sure to purchase your copy of Sharon’s time saving Kindle ebook, How to Keep Yourself and Your Business on Track on Amazon.com – Staying focused on success.
I’m Sharon Michaels and I teach you how to do business successfully. http://SharonMichaels.com
You’ll want to subscribe to my newsletter for stay current on all the success strategies and how-tos for growing yourself and your business. Here’s a link to subscribe: http://UnlimitedSuccessForWomen.com
I invite you to stop by and check out my Author page on Amazon.com – learn more about all my Amazon books Sharon Michaels Amazon.com Author page