We have a guest blog post from BJ Dudley, Independent Distributor JAQX Smart Home Security System.
Whether you live alone or have a growing family, feeling safe and in control of your home is a right you deserve.
When I think about home security, I’m reminded of the saying, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
This month I want you make sure you are prepared in case of fire.
1. Do you presently have a smoke detector in your home?
2. If yes, is it in operating condition?
3. Does your smoke detector meet the need for the size of your home?
4. Do you have a fire extinguisher?
5. Have you been trained on how to use the fire extinguisher properly?
6. If you are not home, is your alarm being monitored in case of smoke or fire?
7. When everyone is home, do you an escape plan in case of fire?
8. Do you have a designated place for everyone to meet in case of fire?
9. Do you practice fire drills in your home?
10. Do you have a sticker or sign prominently displayed on an outside window notifying first responders there is a pet inside?
11. If you aren’t home, do your children know what to do in an emergency?
As an Independent Distributor with JAQX Smart Home Systems I’ve learned peace of mind comes from making sure you and your loved ones are safe. Please stay safe.
© Copyright 2017 BJ Dudley – All Rights Reserved
BJ Dudley, Independent Distributor JAQX Smart Home Security System Plug into the Smart Home Revolution.
I invite you to visit and like my JAQX web page:
BJ Dudley Independent Distributor JAQX Smart Home Security System