Creating financial self-sufficiency begins with positive habits. Financial self-sufficiency is combination of factors – it is a mind-set, a monetary figure and an emotional commitment to living a financially goal-oriented lifestyle.
What does financial freedom mean to you? Is it having a mortgage free home, being able to enjoy unlimited travel, always paying bills on time or maybe enjoying a carefree retirement? Financial self-sufficiency is a combination of factors – it is a mind-set, a monetary figure and an emotional commitment to living a financially goal-oriented lifestyle.
The Mindset of Financial Freedom
Believe it or not, becoming financially self-sufficient and enjoying financial freedom is as much a mindset as it is a dollar amount.
Here are a few examples:
1. Self-sufficiency means being proactive and not reactive to the ups and downs of the economy. Financial freedom begins by knowing what you want and not giving up until you achieve it.
2. Self-sufficiency means staying focused on what’s important. It means not allowing negativity to discourage or dissuade you from your goals.
3. Self-sufficiency means believing, without an ounce of doubt, that you are worthy and deserving of living a life of financial freedom.
4. Self-sufficiency means knowing what you want financially and what you’re willing to do to achieve those monetary goals. Financial self-sufficiency takes planning, focus and action.
Having A Monetary Goal
What dollar amount will lead you to say, “I’m financially self-sufficient?”
Have you ever heard someone say, “I want to be rich?” You ask them what does rich mean and they say, “Having a lot of money.” To achieve financial freedom, there must be a specific dollar amount toward which you are aiming.
Financially self-sufficient people have a monetary goal and a carefully developed step-by-step plan for making that goal a reality. Financial freedom is only a dream without a specific goal and a well thought out plan of action. *When developing your financial goals, you may want to seek out the advice of a professional such as a financial advisor, attorney or other specialist.
Making A Commitment To Success
Nothing gets accomplished without an emotional and physical commitment to success.
Making a true commitment to your success is two-fold:
1.You must possess an unwavering belief in achieving your goal of financial self-sufficiency and,
2. You must have a viable, logical and workable plan that will turn belief into reality.
When you become emotionally dedicated to the achievement of your monetary goal, you are then willing to physically commit to success. Commitment means facing the obstacles and conquering them. This powerful combination of emotional determination and physical action can become unstoppable!
Long-lasting financial freedom begins with a positive and determined mind-set, a specific monetary goal and an unwavering commitment to making your financial goals reality. Are you ready to create financial freedom?
© Copyright 2009-2016 SharonMichaels.com – All Rights Reserved
Be sure to purchase your copy of my Kindle ebook, How to Create the Mindset of Prosperity and Wealth available on Amazon.com
I’m Sharon Michaels and I teach you how to do business successfully. http://SharonMichaels.com