Over time certain powerful prosperity truths have emerged. When these truths are consciously taken to heart and mind they will make a positive and profitable difference in your day-to-day finances and to your life.
1. Being paid what you are worth means believing you’re worth being paid. Suze Orman in her book Women and Money calls it taking yourself off the sale rack. You’ll only earn as much as you believe you’ll worth! So, what do you believe you’re worth?
2. Financial intelligence isn’t measured by your academic degrees; it’s measured by the quality of your life. How would you rate the financial, emotional and physical quality of your life? Is it time to make some changes? Money doesn’t buy happiness but it sure can help smooth out those bumps along the road of life. Even with the most advanced educational degrees and training if you’re not financially secure and content, it’s because something on the inside continues to block your financial success.
3. Happiness isn’t about how much money you make, but about how happy you are making money. Are you living your life’s mission? The happier you are making money, the more money you’ll make.
4. Poverty is an unconscious mind-set – prosperity is a way of life. If you’re not where you want to be financially, something in your unconscious mind is blocking your ability to create and enjoy unlimited prosperity. Are you hearing old negative programs playing over and over in your conscious mind? Do you believe you are worthy and deserving of living a happy and financially successful lifestyle?
5. Life-long job security is about the life-long job you’re doing on yourself. Prosperity and self-education go hand-in-hand. The days of life-long job security in a nine to five job are over. The secret to financial stability comes from taking control of your financial education. The more you know, the more you can understand how to take care of your financial future. Self-education creates greater self-confidence in your ability to thrive.
6. How you handle money is a direct reflection of how well you can handle yourself. If you’re confident in yourself and your ability to succeed and prosper, you’ll handle your money just as confidently. Simply put, if your inner life is in turmoil then your financial life will be in turmoil also. Is it time to get your personal and financial houses in order?
7. Prosperity is probable when you picture the possibilities. Don’t limit yourself with “I can’t do that” thinking. A prosperous and receptive mind is always ready to entertain new and exciting financial possibilities and opportunities. You’re the only one placing limitations on yourself and your ability. If you doubt that, make the time to read success stories of those financially successful people who overcame great obstacles to prosper.
You have the power to create a financially abundant future, no matter the economy. Life is filled with many positive universal success truths and it is up to you to use them to live and enjoy a financially abundant and wealthy life. What are your prosperity truths?
© Copyright 2008-2016 SharonMichaels.com – All Rights Reserved
Be sure to purchase your copy of Sharon’s newest empowering paperback and Kindle book, How To Give Your the POWER to Succeed on Amazon.com
I’m Sharon Michaels and I teach you how to do business successfully. http://SharonMichaels.com
You’ll want to subscribe to my newsletter for stay current on all the success strategies and how-tos for growing yourself and your business. Here’s a link to subscribe: http://UnlimitedSuccessForWomen.com