In almost every country we set aside at least one day a year to give “thanks.” These national holidays are a time to celebrate all those things, people and opportunities in our lives for which we are grateful.
I’m suggesting we not just set aside one day a year, but appreciate the blessings in our lives everyday.
Here are a few suggestions:
1. Begin and maintain a gratitude journal. Here’s a wonderful place to begin collecting the positive memories of those proud moments that occurred during your day.
2. Today, make a special effort to say “thank you” more often. Everyone loves to be appreciated.
3. Pick up the phone and call someone to let them know how much you appreciate them.
4. Make a list of at least 50 things/people/opportunities for which you are thankful. Feel the joy of having those things/people/opportunities in your life. You can add this list to your gratitude journal.
5. Expect to be grateful. A positive mental attitude expects to attract and enjoy the positives of life.
Research has shown that people who tend to experience gratitude frequently tend to be happier, more helpful and forgiving, and less depressed than those who are less grateful and thankful.
What do you think, are you ready to join me in living day-to-day expecting to be grateful and happy?
Please leave us your comments, we’d love to hear from you.
Author – Blogger – Coach to Women Entrepreneurs
Owner of WomenWhoWantToSuccessfullyWorkForThemselves.com
P. S. If you’d like to coach one-on-one, join a MasterMind group or become a guest blogger on this blog, please email me at – email@example.com or use the Contact Sharon form on this site.
© Copyright 2010-2017 SharonMichaels.com – All Rights Reserved
Be sure to purchase your copy of my Kindle ebook, Focusing on the Positive: 52 Weekly Affirmations to Build Self-Confidence available on Amazon.com
I’m Sharon Michaels and I teach you how to do business successfully. http://SharonMichaels.com
I invite you to stop by and check out my Author page on Amazon.com – learn more about all my Amazon books Sharon Michaels Amazon.com Author page