Planning, Writing and Self-Publishing Your Non-Fiction Book
Customized Coaching Packages
Why should you make the time and effort to write and self-publish (also known a Indie Publishing) your book?
A published book…
* Can produce residual income.
* Can give you world-wide exposure.
* Can enhance credibility within your field of expertise and ideal market.
* Can help potential clients get to know, like and trust you as an expert in your field.
* Can open doors to future speaking, consulting and author interview opportunities.
Sharon Michaels has been writing and publishing her own books since 1996. She knows the right steps to take and systems to use to effectively start and finish your self-publishing projects. Sharon currently has three self-published paperbacks and eight self-published Kindles available on Amazon.com. She is planning to add more non-fiction books and even a fiction book or two within the coming months.
Sharon will work with you one-on-one to support and guide your writing and publishing success.
Here’s what to expect during one-on-one coaching:
1. Assess where you are now and how you can reach your publishing goal.
2. Assess your writing and publishing knowledge.
3. Brainstorm, fine-tune and develop a reasonable and workable plan of action for writing and publishing your non-fiction book.
4. Create a weekly schedule and system to help you stay on track and keep your creative momentum going forward.
5. Communicate with Sharon weekly via phone. You can communicate daily if necessary via email and/or private Facebook page. Get your questions answered quickly. Sharon’s goal is to guide you through the writing/publishing process from start to finish.
PLUS – Once your book is published, Sharon will interview you on her Entrepreneurial Women Radio show and post your interview on iTunes and the Women Who Want To Successfully Work For Themselves blog.
Think of it, you could be a self-published author in weeks!!!
If you are serious about being a self-published author and ready to get started, let’s schedule a free phone consultation and discuss how we can work together.
Together, we will determine the best coaching package for your writing and self-publishing goals.
Don’t shy away from coaching – Sharon will customize and personalize a coaching package to fit your goals, time and budget.
You may email Sharon directly to schedule your free consultation or ask questions at email@example.com
Sharon will make sure to reply within 48 hours.
OR, Use the “Contact Sharon” form on this blog to schedule a free consultation or ask questions. Sharon will be in touch within 48 hours.
Here’s a link to the Contact Contact Sharon Form
There is no obligation for the free consultation or making an inquiry.