We have a guest post from blog sponsor Marilyn Sarno, Independent Consultant Apriori Beauty.
Self-care Lists are everywhere especially on Social Media. I read all of them to find out if I missed something because I am a Beauty Consultant and want to keep up with the latest fads, trends and beauty advice. I promised myself I would keep an open mind to new beauty ideas even though there are a few I think are crazy like black lipstick and nail polish.
There are self-care webinars, mini-courses and books created for all age groups. The video tutorials are great fun and easy to learn new make-up techniques.
I am proud to be a sixty-something woman and I am amazed that I survived the past decades without self-care lists. They simply didn’t exist. My generation relied on our mothers, grandmothers and chatting with our girlfriends to keep abreast of beauty trends.
Paramount to External Beauty is maintaining Internal Beauty with consistent healthy clean eating (whole, unprocessed food), adequate hydration and physical exercise which impact your skin’s beauty. Living a balanced life, managing stress and a good night’s sleep every night keep you looking years younger.
My Top Seven Beauty Tips for all ages:
1. Learn to love your own unique beauty; You know there is only one of you so focus on your best features.
2. Remember to smile throughout the day. Your smile can instantly bring sunshine wherever you are. Your beauty rays are attractive and mirror a positive mindset.
3. A schedule and discipline in looking your best each day matters. An organized beauty routine will keep your skin looking fabulous. Plan your morning and evening Cleanse-Tone-Firming Serum – Lip and eye treatment then day/night moisturizer will erase years from your face.
4. Presentation or first impressions mean you take the time every day to create the make-up look that works for you, your hair, clothes and shoes are clean, neat and fit well. It feels good to look beautiful.
5. Don’t forget treatment products. Weekly facials, scrubs, detox masques, and glycolic peels will keep your skin looking refreshed. Make-up looks best on a well moisturized exfoliated face.
6. Once a year treat yourself to a make-over to learn the newest make-up techniques and Seasonal colors for either a day-time look and an evening, glamorous face. What colors will make your beauty pop? I like experimenting with new lipstick shades each season.
7. Update hair style and color for a younger you. Don’t be afraid to try a new ‘do’. Hair grows back and you can start all over again.
Marilyn Sarno Independent Consultant for Apriori Beauty anti-aging skin care products. I became an Independent Consultant after using our 5-step six product system and loved the results in my skin.
I invite you to visit and like my Facebook Business Page:
Here’s my Apriori Beauty Website: https://www.aprioribeauty.com/ic/marilynsarno/