Simple Solutions Saturday
Quick Tips to Help Grow Your Business and Yourself!
Tips busy women in business can read in under a minute and use for years to come…
Practical Ways to Protect Your Identity On and Off Line…
1. Don’t share your Social Security number over the phone.
2. Be wise shopping online. Make sure the site is a secure transaction site.
3. Don’t open emails from people or organizations you don’t know. Definitely don’t click on links – it could be a phishing scam.
4. Don’t shop at questionable online sites. Remember the old saying, “If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.”
5. Make sure your computer’s antivirus software is working and up-to-date.
6. When shopping in person, observe the person behind you in the check out line. Someone could be using their cellphone to take pictures of your credit card.
7. Remind cashiers to check your photo ID when using a credit card.
8. Before you go shopping clean out your wallet. Carrying too many credit cards, a passport or Social Security card could leave you at risk for identity theft.
9. Don’t shop or conduct financial business over a public Wi-Fi.
10. If you’re using your checkbook in a public place, be careful. Your identity can be stolen off your printed check.
I’m reminded of another old saying, “Better safe than sorry.”
Be sure to purchase your copy of Sharon’s empowering paperback and Kindle book, How To Give Your the POWER to Succeed on Amazon.com – Recognizing the things you’re doing that may be keeping you from the things you want.
I’m Sharon Michaels and I teach you how to do business successfully. http://SharonMichaels.com
You’ll want to subscribe to my newsletter for stay current on all the success strategies and how-tos for growing yourself and your business. Here’s a link to subscribe: http://UnlimitedSuccessForWomen.com