I’ve written many times about self-care. You’ve probably read posts, articles and even books about how to take care of yourself. Let me ask you this: Are you taking care of yourself from the inside out – I’m talking emotionally?
Here are my 10 tips for taking good care of yourself from the inside out.
1. Talk to yourself about yourself with respect and dignity.
2. Value your time and energy.
3. Rest when you are tired.
4. Say “no” without guilt.
5. Keep learning and growing personally and professionally.
6. Surround yourself with friends and associates who are supportive and empowering.
7. Realize you cannot be everything to everyone.
8. Enjoy your successes.
9. Make time to renew mind, body and spirit.
10. Believe you are worthy and deserving of success, happiness and unlimited prosperity.
What would you add to this list, please leave us your comments.
P. S. If you’d like to coach one-on-one, join a MasterMind group or become a guest blogger on this blog, please email me at – firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Sharon form on this site.
© Copyright 2017 SharonMichaels.com – All Rights Reserved
Be sure to purchase your copy of Sharon’s empowering paperback and Kindle book, How To Give Your the POWER to Succeed on Amazon.com – Recognizing the things you’re doing that may be keeping you from the things you want.
I’m Sharon Michaels and I teach you how to do business successfully. http://SharonMichaels.com
I invite you to stop by and check out my Author page on Amazon.com – learn more about all my Amazon books Sharon Michaels Amazon.com Author page