In my opinion, a huge part of becoming and staying a money making entrepreneur begins in your mind and works its way out into your business. Financially successful entrepreneurs think in terms of how many ways will and can I make my financial goals a reality.
Here are five “everyday” ways to develop the mindset of a money making entrepreneur:
1. Set money making goals. Goals are your roadmap to a prosperous future. Without well thought out and written goals, you’ll probably find yourself lacking direction and focus. I’ve found that in my own life, goals keep me going forward in positive and productive ways. They help me plan my day because goals turn into daily to-do lists. When you are focused on a motivating outcome, you are more of aware of how to use your time wisely. You’ll want to have make sure you have a copy of my book 21 Days to Living Your Dreams.
2. Keep your goals where you can see them. A well-written goal can tap into your inner motivators. I’m a big believer in vision boards. You’ll want to read my review of Tess Denton’s book, Building a Powerful Vision Board. Being able to “see” your goals come to life is an emotional reminder of “why” you are willing to focus time and energy on those activities that will take you closer to making your financial goals a reality.
3. Visualize yourself financially successful. I’m reminded of a great quotation by Oprah Winfrey, “Even the wildest dreams have to start somewhere. Allow yourself the time and space to let your mind wander and your imagination fly.” If you can see and feel yourself as already financially successful, you are more likely to make the emotional commitment to staying the course until your goals become reality. Belieivng in yourself and your ability to succeed, is the cornerstone of a money making mindset.
4. Eliminate negative self-talk. Sometimes, this is easier said than done. But, in order to achieve your money making goals, a positive attitude and mindset is vital. The motivational speaker Zig Ziglar calls it “a check up from the neck up.” Take a good hard look at your self-talk – the words that you are saying to yourself. Day-to-day, are you encouraging or discouraging your own financial successes? Are you expecting success or preparing for disappointment?
5. Take consistent action. Money making entrepreneurs work their goals consistently. You can work your business full time or part time but not sometime and expect to make money. Writing your goal is the first step, developing a workable plan of action is the next step. A goal without a plan is a daydream.
I believe you have the power to create great things in your life, if you give yourself permission to think and act like a money making entrepreneur. I believe also that we place our own “glass ceiling” on our income potential. Your money making potential will increase, as soon as your money making mindset becomes and stays consistently positive and focused on creating money making opportunities.
© Copyright 2012-2016 SharonMichaels.com – All Rights Reserved
Here’s your link to purchase copies of Sharon’s Kindle –
I’m Sharon Michaels and I teach you how to do business successfully. http://SharonMichaels.com
I invite you to stop by and check out my Author page on Amazon.com – learn more about all my Amazon books Sharon Michaels Amazon.com Author page