It’s Valentine’s Day! One of the best gifts to give yourself is spending the day being good to yourself.
Do you set aside a day or even an hour to take care of yourself? We all need some quiet time just to sit back and relax mind, body and spirit.
1. Read or listen to a good book. Sometimes just a few minutes of “escaping” into a good book can work wonders to rejuvenate a weary mind. Put your feet up and get into a good book – think of it as a mini-vacation.
2. Have lunch with friends. Enjoying a bite to eat, a little conversation and a lot of laughter make brighten even the darkest day.
3. Treat yourself with love and kindness. Treating yourself with respect, love and kindness is one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself and great way to ensure healthy self-esteem. How you’re treating yourself, is how others will treat you.
4. Spend uninterrupted time listening to your favorite music. Put on headphones and enjoy a relaxing half hour with your favorite music. Music really does soothe the soul.
5. Make a list of all your talents and how you’re going to use them to live the life of your dreams. When you have a goal, you have a purpose for getting up in the morning.
P. S. If you’d like to coach one-on-one, join a MasterMind group or become a guest blogger on this blog, please email me at – firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Sharon form on this site.
© Copyright 2017 SharonMichaels.com – All Rights Reserved
Be sure to purchase your copy of Sharon’s empowering paperback and Kindle book, How To Give Your the POWER to Succeed on Amazon.com – Recognizing the things you’re doing that may be keeping you from the things you want.
I’m Sharon Michaels and I teach you how to do business successfully. http://SharonMichaels.com
I invite you to stop by and check out my Author page on Amazon.com – learn more about all my Amazon books Sharon Michaels Amazon.com Author page