Today’s post is written by guest blogger Meli Horowitz Independent Distributor with SendOutCards.
In this day of computers and cell phones many business people have gotten away from sending cards by mail, especially in business situations. Instead, they send cards online.
No doubt, you’ve received at least one e-card. Were you concerned about opening the card, thinking a virus might come along with the greeting? After reading the card, what did you do? Most likely, you deleted it. You no longer have any evidence of having received a card, nothing tangible to remind you.
Now, think about how you felt to receive a “real” card – a card you held in your hand. Did you display it on your desk? Did you share it? Did you save it?
As a savvy woman in business, here are 11 reasons you might consider sending a card by mail:
1. Most businesses lose 10-17% of their business every year.
2. 62% of your clients aren’t taking advantage of all your products or services.
3. When asked, fully 91% of our customers say they would give us a referral.
4. Yet, 80% haven’t been encouraged to do so.
5. We lose 10% of our influence for every month we don’t have contact with our clients.
6. As little as a 5% increase in customer loyalty could yield 20-80% to our bottom line.
7. Studies have shown than an average prospect won’t do business with us until they are seen or heard from us or our message at least 7 times.
8. 79% of all trade show leads are not followed up- ? Think this might be the same for networking??
9. 66% of our business within the next year will come from our sphere of influence.
10. Only 3% of the mail we receive is personal.
11. 68% of customers who “leave” do so due to perceived indifference, which means they don’t think you’d care if they left, you just don’t care about them in general, or the customer doesn’t care about you.
Can you think of any other reasons for sending a “real” card to your customers or clients?
Can you see how sending a card can significantly affect the success of your business?
I’m Meli Horowitz, Senior Manager – Independent Distributor and a Senior Certified Trainer with SendOutCards. I can help you create the life you want. I love cards because they make a difference in people’s lives, whether they are clients/customers, friends or family.
I invite you to check out my web site: MeliLovesCards.net and join me to build your own SendOutCards business.
© Copyright 2012 Meli Horowitz- All Rights Reserved