This is a guest post from reader and author Dawn Wooden.
I was asked, “What do you think empowering women means?”
After much thought here is what I think…
- Women need to be smart.
- Learn to say NO to things and people that make you feel uncomfortable. Don’t go along with the show just to be liked or wanted.
- Be responsible.
- Educate yourself in the field you want to be in.
- Take on tasks that are within your realm or ability, not because you have a point to make.
- Have self-respect and self-confidence. You are now and have always been in control of your body.
- You and only you can decide which path you will take.
- Don’t be a follower, be a leader.
- A strong woman, but still gentle enough as to not intimidate.
- March to your own drummer, not the one everyone else is following.
- Be observant and make your own decisions and be responsible.
- Don’t tie your dreams to someone else’s kite.
Let me ask you the same question:
What do you think empowering women means?
© Copyright 2017 Dawn Wooden – All Rights Reserved
I’m Sharon Michaels Women Who Want To Successfully Work For Themselves blog owner. I teach you how to enjoy business success. http://SharonMichaels.com
You’ll want to subscribe to my newsletter for stay current on all the success strategies and how-tos for growing yourself and your business. Here’s a link to subscribe: http://UnlimitedSuccessForWomen.com